Probiotic tablets in precisely balanced combination
The best of Bulgarian yoghurt – in just one tablet!
- Probiotic of the most proven and applied combination of microorganisms: Lactobacillus spp. bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus, as well as Bifidobacterium infantis. Increases the body’s protective functions by helping to restore and maintain the gut microbial balance in GIT *. Strong immunomodulator, especially suitable in cases of gastric discomfort, constipation, others, as well as in antibiotic and post-antibiotic therapies.
- For even better effect, higher activity (such as cfu/g) and higher stability, L. rhamnosus is included in the above combination – it is among the most commonly presented lactobacilli in human GIT, especially in women. Extensive research shows the properties of a good colonizer, with high efficiency as a probiotic supplement.
- Colostrum is known as a strong immunomodulator. That is why Bovine colostrum (calf colostrum) finds its place in the probiotic composition. Helps to enhance the body’s natural defenses from a young age, most notably protection against viral infections and influenza conditions.
- A prebiotic (inulin) is added to the product, which improves the absorption of minerals and nourishes the beneficial bacteria.
* GIT – Gastrointestinal tract – a sequence of organs involved in the digestion of food and forming the digestive system.
- The Bactojoy tablet begin its action immediately – from the mouth, instantly impacts on the diseased and decaying processes in the oral cavity. The benefit continues throughout the gastrointestinal tract.
- Improves and maintains the function of the digestive system..
- Encourages maintaining strong immunity and intestinal health.
- Suitable for consumption during and after antibiotic treatment.
- Suitable for gastric irritation as well as nutritional intolerance to gelatin capsules..
- Suitable for children and people with lactose intolerance – very low in less than 4%.
- Composition: Lactobacillus subsp. bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus; L. rhamnosus; Bovine colostrum; Inuline
- Total number of micro-organisms: no less than 3х109 cfu/g.
- Nutrion: Proteins: 17-21g / 100g, Carbohydrates : 34-38g / 100g, Lactose: <4g / 100g, Fats: 1.5-2.5g / 100g,
- Energy value: 232kcal / 100g; 983KJ / 100 g
- Shelf life: 24 months, after opening storage under refrigeration conditions;
- Recommended dose: 2 tablets
- The product does not contain GMOs or preservatives!
- Caution! Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!